If you thought it was only men that get grumpy with age, you should have been sitting with me while reading the Sunday papers and catching up on magazines, this weekend…steam, sparks and generally seeing red…
- The journalist/stylist, who suggested a white dress as suitable attire for a wedding-guest outfit.
- The journalist/stylist who dressed a well-endowed lady in a bright red blouse with pockets across the bust area.
- The journalist who wrote “go monochrome in this ultimate midi-dress” – showing a dress in three colours.
- The journalist who pronounced that “cobalt will work across your wardrobe”.
- The phrase “it’s a shade that will suit everyone”.